Plan Your Next Move
Kish-e-Mehr English Language Institute is the leading English school in Qazvin.Kish-e-Mehr English Language Institute was founded in 1999 as an authorized branch of Tehran Kish Air Institute. It was the first English language institute to be established in Red Crescent cultural-sports complex in Qazvin. It aimed to ....
Kish-e-Mehr English Language Institute was founded in 1999 as an authorized branch of Tehran Kish Air Institute. It was the first English language institute to be established in Red Crescent cultural-sports complex in Qazvin. It aimed to improve the knowledge of English language among all members of society. Furthermore, this institute embarked upon establishing a completely academic Department of Foreign Languages. In 2001, this institute obtained official permission from the provincial education organization to work under the name of “Kish-e-Mehr”. Since then, Kish-e-Mehr has pioneered in forming administrative, financial and research departments, as well as educational councils to further its career professionally. Now, it has been more than 15 years that is continually increasing the scope and quality of language teaching in Qazvin.
The center has many qualified staff including 35 teachers and 25 employees in the areas of administration and specialized training, it has a space around two thousand square feet, 25 classrooms, and administrative offices, etc. Kish-e-Mehr pride itself in being the biggest institute in the province serving over three thousand students in different age groups and levels. General English conversation courses, preparatory courses for international exams, teacher training courses (TTC) and specialized counseling teachers and learner, are four areas of activities which constitute the bulk of the center's activity.
The Institute has two branches; integrated branch (girls and boys) in the city of Qazvin, and a branch in the city of Mohammedia (Zibashahr) both are to provide educational services to all citizens at all levels of learning.
Kish-e-Mehr institute has made its motto to work based on well-defined principles and it will apply a set of standards to all aspects of its professional work. These fundamental principles are as follows:
- Integrity, honesty and adherence to commitments
- Efforts to increase individual and organizational excellence
- Customer oriented approach
- Creativity and Innovation
- Commitment to professional code of practice in all fields
- To establish international test departments (YLE - KET - PET - FCE - IELTS - TKT)
- To establish the Department for Teacher Training
- To establish the Department of English for Specific Purposes (ESP)
- To establish English Club
- To establish intensive and semi-intensive conversational courses
- To run free discussion courses
- To run audiovisual translation courses