Kish-e-Mehr English Language Institute is running some special courses as follows:
1. Kish English Yardstick in Teacher Training Course (KEY TTC)
Kish English Yardstick in Teacher Training Course (KEY TTC) is an introductory course for candidates who have little orno previous English language teaching experience. It may also be suitable for candidates with some experience but little previoustraining.
The course enables candidates to:
• acquire essential subject knowledge and familiarity with the principles of effective teaching
• acquire a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners
• demonstrate their ability to apply their learning in a real teaching context.
Candidates who complete the course successfully can begin working in different teaching contexts.
This document outlines the syllabus and assessment criteria for (KEY TTC)
The syllabus consists of five specific topic areas:
• Topic 1 Different Techniques and principles of English Language teaching including Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writingand methodology
• Topic 2 Assigned TKT Units
• Topic 3 Assignment completion
• Topic 4 observation reports
• Topic 5 Demonstration
2. TTC for Kids
This course is especially designed for those willing to expand their experience and knowledge in teaching in kids’ level.
3. In-service training
Colleagues are regularly trained to keep up to date with the novel approaches and techniques.
4. Preparatory courses for international tests
There are specialized courses for the following tests:
5. Skill classes
Kish-e-Mehr English Language Institute intends to provide courses for students to focus on the separate skills such as:
I. Listening and speaking
II. Reading and Writing